image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

Loneliness

Loneliness has become a friend of mine, something I used to regard as a foe,
My mood is glum in my life I have never felt so low.

I know moving on seems the right thing to do,
What can I do if I still love you?

It is faith that bought us together, and love has torn us apart
Difficult for me still is to follow the matters of the heart.

Everyone I am with today is just a reflection of your soul,
I am still incomplete without you, you make me whole.

No one can make me feel life the way you would,
I am trying to move on but only I wish that I really could

The heart still lies broken after so many years,
I am headed to a place where lie my previously asleep fears.

I want to move ahead, live a complete life a life without you
But how can I be truthful to someone else when to myself alone I am not true.

Friends I wouldn't have mind staying if that meant seeing you everyday
But the love I have for you would still beat in my heart for which there would be no other way.

I hate to be the melodramatic fool who still clings to the past
You are not my first passion, but you could most certainly be the last.

I want to move ahead, let you go and set you free
Everyday I pray to god for this strength that he gives it to me

Loneliness has become a friend of mine, something I used to regard as a foe,
My mood is glum in my life I have never felt so low.

One Of My Earlier Poems,Having gained a litle confidence.. posting it now.
© Bhuvan Gupta

Share this:

CONVERSATION

24 comments:

Kcalpesh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kavita said...

awesome poem dude.....keep up d good wrk...loved it..!!!

Kcalpesh said...

Well written. One more poem added to your collection. But, Why So Less? Write often and Post more of these... awaiting the next one!

Mukta said...

Well written....we have a talented poet in our midst :-)

gkv said...

Well. wht a touching peom. it feels like ur heart was torn apart when u had written this one.
Peom has all ur emotion in it.

I liked it. (the peom)

Neeraj Gupta said...

nice poem dude

i too write poems
check my blog below.
http://harikripahai.blogspot.com

Neeraj Gupta said...

nice poem dude

i too write poems
check my blog below.
http://harikripahai.blogspot.com

Bharat said...

a very nice poem indeed.

MyMaracas said...

Did she ever come back to you? I hope time has healed some of the pain.

Bhuvan Gupta said...

@ MyMaracas

Sadly, the one I speak about didnt come back to my life.And to be honest it took me about 3-4 years to come out of it totally... I can now say with expeirence that time is the best healer. Though it takes time... I think it really heals..

But I am happy today, have found someone.. who I will be marrying in near future...

neildream said...

Awesome Mate! Would you mind If I draw something based on this poetry or create a T shirt out of it... I loved it!

neildream said...

Would you mind... if I do any art based on this Poetry or Create a T shirt out of it? I just loved this one!!! way to go...mate

Bhuvan Gupta said...

@neil dream... I wouldn't mind you creating a t shirt or painting out of it.. but would like you to tell me your concept before you execute it....

Toon India said...

wow..you have an awesome collection of poems do check out
www.simplypoet.com,a place where poets/writers interact,comment,critique and learn from each other..it would provide a larger audience to your blog!!

Bhuvan Gupta said...

@ Toon India... Thanks for the wonderful encouragement and I will definetely check out

www.simplypoet.com

Thanks for the link :)

Bhuvan

Viral said...

Rulayega kya...truly touching words... you are the voice of many a broken hearts in this world... keep it up..keep writing such amazing stuff.

Amey said...

Nice poem dude.

Hapi said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Veena said...

You have great imagination and intense depth in your words!!

Uma said...

Original, untouched and straight from heart! keep it up....

kets said...

well written poem man kya feelings wah jab dil hit tooot gaya walla felling mere saigal

solomonaequitas said...

great work loved it
solomonaequitas@blogspot.com

Ruchi Jain said...

its superb poem,,i know loneliness is so painful..the person who suffers with it,, only knows the agony..

Ruchi Jain said...

awesome..pain of lonliness is so bad..:(