image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

When I Am With You


When I am with you… my mind is no longer my own,
When I am with you… there is no place on earth where I am alone

When I am with you… the world is a beautiful place,
When I am with you… all I see is your smiling face.

When I am with you… in you I have full faith
When I am with you… why do I get worried even when you are a little late

When I am with you… the sun forever seems to shine
When I am with you... you belong to me … forever mine

When I am with you… I love you the way a man loves, the way a man would
When I am with you… I love you in a way no one ever could

When I am with you…I want the moment to last forever
When I am with you… I look forward to spending days, months and years together

When I am with you…easy to love you more and more everyday
When I am with you… this becomes much harder to say

When I am with you… my mind is no longer my own,
When I am with you… there is no place on earth where I am alone

© Bhuvan Gupta

Share this:

CONVERSATION

20 comments:

Kcalpesh said...

Once again a good poem... There are more of these coming I'm sure!! Keep writing man!!

BETTY said...

you're good with this kinda stuff. keep the good work up :)

kishankits said...

wallaa habibi kya shayri likha hai really it has been a privilege reading all your poems, expecting for more romantic poems from you :)

Ashwini murthy said...

hwy reall nice one
keep it going:)

Zawir Al-Hamidi said...

Congratulations!! You have a nice blog.

saajeda said...

I finally got round to writing this comment!! you are a really talented poet and im sure you've touched loads of people's hearts with u're words...you're really have a way with words! im sure your an inspiration to other poets alike! keep up the good work!

Viral said...

Truly romantic words from the heart of a very romantic person.Keep it up!!

Kirti Baria said...

Awesome Romantic Stuff, dude!
After reading your poem, mera DIL garden garden ho gaya :)

SandyCarlson said...

That is a gorgeous love poem!

Priyanka Bhowmick said...

wonderful expressions of love..!!

neildream said...

I like this! Keep it up anakin

suni said...

Bhuvan How it is been possible ?
But really , It's very good. Hope So....

Prachi Goswami said...

heyy

Very beautiful thoughts.
i really loved this poem.
keep posting....

Girish More said...

I loved it from the bottom of my heart.....salute to your talent dude....keep writing

gkv said...

Bravo, Bravo. I loved it. noting like this one

If i need to rate this is the best work u ever did.

Dont mind i will use this in future.;)

Rasheed said...

This is really surprising to me as I never knew this side of Bhuvan. Well done Bhuvan... Very nice poem... Keep it up and I would certainly look forward to see more from you soon. Once again congratulations...

Angel said...

Nice poem...

Veena said...

It's really wonderful..

The feelings expressed are great and the way you express it is even better..

Way to go.........!!!

pratyu said...

This will make a good song.. keep up

DEEPENDRA said...

The rep. of [when I am with you] boosts up the intensity all through.. Lovely poem. Liked it and voted at indiblogger.
cheers!