image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

Why


Why so disappointed in life I let myself be,
Why can't I take life as it comes to me.

Why do I not see the sun shine,
Why do clouds of despair surround head of mine.

Why can't I take everyday as a new start,
Why do I look at yesterday, event though it's already past.

Why can I forgive someone else's mistake
Why can't I do the same in my own case.

Why can I see the shining light in some one else's soul,
Why can't I fit myself in the same role.

Why do I see love as something I need today,
Why did I then ignore it when it came to me and I looked away.

Why do so many thoughts I feel,
Why don't I realize life is not a flashback reel.

Why don't I take myself to a higher ground,
Why everything in me is chaos and nothing sound.


© Bhuvan Gupta

Share this:

CONVERSATION

8 comments:

Kcalpesh said...

Too Good Man!!!
......
..........
Why do you write always,
Poems, so nice?
This is not the first time,
I've now said it thrice,
You've really got the talent,
Showcase it, here,
Why let it hide?

Angel said...

Beautiful poem... Really loved reading it... Keep it up...

Sonal Jhuj said...

sounds like my day today :)

Anuradha Khanna said...

Nice poems. Every time I read a poem I just feel - Why don't I start writing poems?

Mangesh Saraf said...

good poem bhuvan...its everyone's story well described..

Ashwini murthy said...

Hey wow! another goodone...touchy...

but I feel u write all ur poems in one mood...they all are g8 but juz thought if u cn change ur mood in poems...juz a suggestion :)

Viral said...

Nice stuff. "Why" don't you start writing professionally? You can give everyone a run for their money. Keep it up!!

Kirti Baria said...

Bhuvan, mere dost, mere bhai... sad poems likh ke rulayega kya...
This poem really touched my heart. Signing off before I start crying...