image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

For Me Someone

For me someone special, she will always remain,
My heart is so full of happiness there is no room for pain.

I know I love her, I know how I feel,
Things have changed now, changed with the turning of time wheel.

With her besides me, the sun forever seems to shine,
She is far from me, but in my heart forever mine.

She is my need, she is my desire,
If I said I don’t love her, I would be a liar.

Then I met him, a kind, genuine and a gentle man,
Who seemingly loved her the way I thought only I can.

I told him I loved a girl, without revealing her name,
He promised me, he will help me get closer to her much the same.

As time passed, I realized that he loved her, more than I know,
Then, I thought, why let my feelings show.

He then went and confessed his feelings to her,
She accepted him, and now she is his forever.

People who know me, say I have been a fool in this love game,
I don’t think I have lost; things for me still remain the same.

Friends we were, friends we still remain.
How do I define my relationship with her, for it never really had a name.

He will always treat her well, not make her feel sad,
It makes me a satisfied man, a happy man, makes me glad.

Is love not about wishing the person best forever,
My dear I wish you the best whenever, wherever.

Whenever you need me, just let out a call,
I will be there to stop you from tumbling, I will break your fall.

Thinking of you two together, makes me smile,
You two are so happy together, happiness I haven’t felt for quite a while.

Friends today, friends we will be everyday,
A smile comes to my face, when I think that you two will be together some day.

I don’t think so I have lost, but as a matter of fact I have won,
For now I have two friends near to me, before it was only one.

Don’t think of it as a sacrifice I have made,
The path I follow remains the same, as it was already laid.

I don’t cry for it is over, I smile because it is still there,
Things happen in life, things change for which we care.

Just the thought of love, brings a smile to my face,
Isn’t love what we need today, in a world so full of hate.

My heart knows my secrets, the secrets that lie really deep,
I hope they never come out of their keep.

So, I smile today, as I always would,
What is bad but the signal of coming good.


© Bhuvan Gupta

Share this:

CONVERSATION

10 comments:

Angel said...

too good.... bhuvan i think u should become poet.. u r in a wrong profession...

Kcalpesh said...

Man, what an amazing poem. It’s immensely touchy and very well written. Let keep more and more of them coming. Wish you all the best for the poems you’ll write in future. I’m awaiting more of good poems from you.

Mangesh Saraf said...

hey bhuvan nice poem yar looks like we have an star upcoming poet...keep writing such poem will imporve your emotions and as readers we are improving ours...

jacinta said...

What can I say? Very profound feelings - straight from the heart - and evenly spaced out, conveying far more than just mere words. Haven't seen so much sacrifice in someone as young as you, Bhu... Commendable indeed!!
J

Ashwini murthy said...

Hey I agree with Madam Jessy.

Bhu poem is g8 but no one in this world cn really reach ur level. U knw wat relationships are...u knw to give in relationship than to take...

BETTY said...

Hey Bhuvan.....the poem is very heart rendering. As I rightly said, you should consider writing seriously. Keep writing such great stuff. My personal suggestion to u is Please write some happy and light stuff too :)

Canvica said...

You give a thought and pen them down in beautiful words. In such tought times who has the time to spare..but you seem to be commited. So good going with such great stuff..what more can i say in praise and encouragement.

Mukta said...

U hv a gift my friend....telling a story and ur thoughts interwoven in one seamless poem....wow.....gr8 poetry Bhu1....u seriously shud get ur poems published....these wud make a gr8 coffee table book :-)

Anamika said...

nice poem and nice blog

BISWESWAR SAHU said...

AWESOME POEMS............
PERHAPS.....I M UR BIGGEST FAN AFTER READING THIS MASTER--PIECE